Friday, January 22, 2010

What to cook if only beef in your freezer?

I was so lazy to drag myself (not just my self but with the 2 angels) to go to Carrefour. in my freezer, only left beef. I got bored with beef actually! 2 days in a row our main course was beef! Eeeeeyuuuuik! Well, since I was lazy..tonite again beef as a main course.


I thought of something different than our normal menu. I wanted to grill the beef. Beef stik for tonite!! But because of I hs a lil angel to feed, I still have to cook rice...emm waht type of rice that nice with beef stick? I remembered watching Greek Kitchen episode couple of nite ago..morrocan rice. So..i decided to cook it but I do have to alter the recipe since some ingerdients was not available.


Then, my meal will not be complete if without veggie. I serch my fridge and I found mayonnis. Coleslaw will be nice with stick. As the result..my angles ate a lot and my hubby said GREAT! Me?...really satisfied!


Simple Beef Stick Recipe:
  1. Beef
  2. Shallots
  3. Garlics
  4. Oregano
  5. Basil Leaves
  6. Corriander
  7. salt
  8. Veggie oil
  9. Onion

Clean the beef. Blend all the ingredient 2-7. Marinated the blendered ing wt the beef. left it about 3-4 hours. Than, heat the oven at 220 Celcius. When the oven ready, place the beef in the grill pan. Put some oil. Cook the beef for about 1.5 hours. After the beef cooked, put the chopped onion and grilled it back for 5-10 mins until the onion caramalized. Its done!



The taste quite similar to nasi minyak. But with out cinnamon, clove, cardamon & clove flovers. My daughters love it!



Yummy coleslaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment