Monday, January 18, 2010

My collection..............

The above cuppies I made specially for my niece wedding on last may 2009. The flowers and leaves I made from fondant paste. Fondant that I dough myself. (sticky..sticky job!). The cake choc falvor and top with butter cream.
The yummy strawberry cuppies I baked it for my MIL. She ordered for some celebration at her office (SME Bank). During baking this, I was blank with idea. Therfore, just grab a pack of strawberry and wallah..perfection turns up! At first i thought of just plain strawberry on top of the cream. But it turns out to be so nude...Then, the choclate topping make it more vibrant (I guess!)

This was ordered by my sis, Along zai for her cousin engagement. To be frank..i can't get the purple colour that I desired. I do have problem with the fondant dough actually for this set. However, it's still considered ok..


Ha..ha..this were my collection from my 1st baking class. I hd attended class by Apple kitchen in Pandan Indah. the course fee very reasonable. Rm 150. My intention for this class was I wanted to learn in making fondant. Thnakx Melinda (the intructor)..now I can consider my self quite expert in making fondant dough (not the decoration yet!). Hey, the fresh fondant dough is also on sale..whoever interested call me. The price..RM 15/kg.




Twinkle, twinklw lil star...Ain forced me to bake cuppies one night..It was started after we came back from Carrefour and I bought flour. She insisted, nagging me all the way that we must bake cake that nite. I thought just enough with the cakes. But then..she insist on decoration! That was the result!!!

The most horrible decorating skill!
It has been years I didn't use piping bag. Ha..ha..horrible isn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment