Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nice to see but not nice to eat!!!

I do have problem with jelly!!!. My mom always said it is simple as ABC to cook and prepare jelly.. But why i never success? I had bought a packet of jelly couple months back. I always wanna cook it but some how something stopped me. It's like my sense told me not to cook it because it will turn up horrible taste!
However, last couple of days I was clearing up my book shelf. During clearing process, I had slipped one of old mag. It shows colorful jelly recipes! Then, I remember the poor packet of jelly that i bought! I had decided to do exactly like the written recipe.

That nite, after my lil angel asleep I cooked the jelly. With a passion, I stayed up until 2am to do it. Then I chilled it in my fridge. Wait till tomorrow to taste it!


The pic show the result. I was so glad it turn out to be as I expected. My eldest daughter eager to eat. She cut it and eat it..but her face did not look enjoy eating it. Then, I tk a cut...eeeyyuuuu not nice!!!!!!!!
Well, i shall do it again next time till i found perfecion in this jelly skill!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment