Monday, January 18, 2010

For A Start


Salam. This blog is dedicated to my passion + hobby + love + crazy about cooking and baking. I always love to cook, baking especially. It is from my young age actually. Hee..you can count on me about this. In fact, before I get married my mom always count on me to do cooking and baking. Some how, when I cook or bake, it's like all my stress, burden and sadness 'burn in the flame'. But no worries, my food are full of loves.......

Thanks to Astro and thanks to Asian Food Channel and Travel & Living. Both channels added my desire and passion in this activity. Beside Playhouse Disney Channel (obviously controlled by Ain..my charming eldest daughter), I do excited waiting to watch Nigella or Anna Olson. Not to forget Chef at Home as well.

Well, in this blog I will share my excitement, tips and experience in my journey of cooking and baking. Hope you enjoy then..




My daugther-Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment