Monday, January 18, 2010

Choc cup cake with butter icing

About my passion in baking cake, I should thanks to a friend of mine, Rizal. One day, he walked over to my desk (when I was working in Ridpest) and shered with me blog belongs to his friend. A few photos of nice+cute+wonderful cupcakes and cakes just simply stunning my attention.




Straight away after came back from office that day, I started baking again..I chose one of simple choc cupcake recipe from the net and I bake it rite away..all my tiredness of chaos and messy kitchen paid off after my first bite of the yummy moist choc cupcake with butter cream.....my hubby said well down and my MIL said good job too..Choc cupcake with butter cream

The recipe as below:

For the cake:
1 cawan serbuk koko
1 cawan gula pasir
1 cawan susu cair
1 cawan minyak masak
1 cawan susu manis
1 1/4 cawan tepung gandum
1tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bicarbonate
3 biji telur

Method:
Campur koko,gula,susu cair,susu manis dan minyak ke dlm periuk dan masak sebentar atas api kecil sehingga semua larut.
Tepung,soda dan baking powder di ayak satu.
Telur dipukul kembang dan dicampur dng campuran koko tadi.Gaul rata dan capur tepung.
Gaul sebati dan tuang dalam acuan dan jangan sampai penuh sebab nanti adunan naik.
Bakar selama 20 mins at 170 degrees celsius

For BUTTERCREAM
1/2 cawan shortening
1/2 cawan mentega, dilembutkan
1 sudu the esen vanilla
3 cawan gula
2 sudu besar susu segar

Method:
Dalam mangkuk pembancuh, pukul mentega, shortening dan esen vanilla. Masukkan gula satu cawan dalam satu masa dan pukul sehingga rata sebelum masukkan gula yang seterusnya.
Masukkan pula susu segar dan pukul sehingga buttercream menjadi ringan dan gebu.

I cant remember from which website i got this recipe. Hope the owner do not mad at me since I share the recipe here. Anyway, this is really simple recipe and easy to do. Even kids can do it..I guess. What I mean is, for any one that just started to bake or just would like to try to baking, I shal lrecommend you this recipe. Ok..hv fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment