Monday, May 16, 2011

I am back!

Salam..it hv been ages I hvnt update this blog..seriously, I'm not a blogger! But..I'm still a baker and cook of course! FYI everybody, recently me and my bff - Emma Adnan set-up our company and product brand..So from now on all our product wl be known as Sweet Fingers under MF Green Enterprise. I wl upload the logo soon.

However, here I'll upload some photos of our recent products. Em, since today is a Teachers Day (Happy Teachers Day to all my teachers & fren!), I'm packed with cuppies orders. Plus, I made fruit tarts for my daughter's teachers.  Ok, stop for now. Enjoy the pics!


3 designs cuppies for Teachers Day (Last minute order..11.30pm on 14/5/2011. Must deliver on 15/5/2011 @ 8pm)

Fruit Tarts for my daughter's teacher. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment