Monday, April 5, 2010

Cakes Prices

So far, I'm not yet expert. However, I'm proud of my cakes that i've made for my daughters bday parties. Well, as per requested by some of my frens and relatives, below are the cake photos with the discribtion and prices.

Barbie doll cake.
Cake:
I prefer to bake moist choc cake + choc ganache filling because it's more firm and make my job easy when installing the doll and decorating it.
Topping: 
Butter cream
Fondant
Price: 
Butter cream: RM 200/cake
Fondant: RM 200/cake
* if you wanna use ur own doll, disc RM 20
Total weight: 5kg 




Birthday cake
Cake:Orange/ butter/ choc 


Filling: 

  • Chocolate ganache
  • Lemon chocolate ganache
  • Blueberry/strawberry/orange cream
Topping: Butter/ Chocolate/ Fondant

Decorations:
  • edible image
  • chocolate (M&M, Smarties)
  • others standard decoration items for cake

Prices: 
Butter/choc Topping: RM 80/cake
Fondant: RM 100/cake
* for customize edible image (i need to order separately) extra charge RM 30
Total weight: 3.5kg 




I will bake more cakes so I can show more yummy cakes! I do have an intention to bake wedding cake. But I have no one getting married..OK, for this reason..I would like to offer to any of my reader out there who wants to get married this coming May 2010, the FIRST bride/groom-to-be that leave comment on this, I will bake 2 tier cakes for you for FREE. So..hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment